Frequently Asked Questions
- I am having trouble uploading my Sample Essay and education certificates. What should I do?
Check out our Tutorial page. We have given an illustration guide on the upload process.
Ensure that your Sample Essay has an extension of .doc, .docx, or .rtf. Your education certificate or transcript can be uploaded in the form of an image such as .jpeg. In case you still have difficulties with the uploading process, it is most likely that our system does not recognize the format of your document.
If you have verified that the document format is right and you still experience problems please email us via email@example.com.
- What is the maximum score for the grammar score?
The grammar test maximum score is fifteen points. If you score less than ten points chances are that your application might be declined.
- what is needed for the Sample Essay?
Your Sample Essay should be written on the subject precisely provided to you. This is found on your profile once you have completed the grammar test. Ensure that your sample paper is non-plagiarized and has the wording of between 275 and 350. Properly cite any outside source used. There are no definite formatting requirements, but Times New Roman 12pt font is endorsed. Always ensure that your work is in a Microsoft word document.
- How do I know the status of my application?
You need to log in to your account with us to and go to the Account Information Box. However, if there is an orange box at the top, it indicates that you need to re-upload the sample paper.
- How much is the registration fee? And are there any other associated fees associated with working with timelinewriters.com?
Our website does not have charge either registration or membership fees. With us, you are not required to pay anything ever to work with. All we need are your writer skills.
- How long should I wait for my application to be reviewed?
It takes approximately 14 working days to be approved. However, in most cases, the application is reviewed within 5 days since the application.
- What if I do not receive my application within two weeks after submitting my application?
Ensure that you have uploaded and submitted your completed Sample Essay to our system. You must complete this step for your application to be processed. If you have done that, it is our fault that your application response has taken this. Please be patient with us. We will give you our feedback soonest.
- I can’t log in even after feeding the right login details.
Check-in your Spam folder. Chances are that your email system has flagged an important notification sent by our team automatically. Contact our Writer Customer Services if this is not the case.
- Can I reapply if my application was denied?
Our final decision cannot be changed. However, you have another chance to apply again not less than a year.
FAQs’ After Activation
- How do I start working for timelinewriters.com?
Once your account has been approved, find your way to the “Available orders” page in your dashboard. You find a list of writing projects in various academic fields. Every order is indicated the amount of money you will earn from working on it. Each job also indicated the number of pages required and the timeline by which you should submit.
Please ensure that you apply for a project that matches your expertise.
Familiarize yourself with the paper instructions and the provided material before bidding for the job. If you are certain that you are up to the task and submit the order on time give an effective reason why the job should be assigned to you and not any other writer then press the “apply” button.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Am I allowed to apply for more than one job?
Yes. You can apply for as many projects as you can. However, ensure that you apply for jobs that you can complete on time. Always remember that we only assign only reasonable projects at the same time to our writers.
- I applied for orders that are still visible in the available cases. Why was were they not assigned to me?
There are several reasons as to why:
Maybe the clients requested a specific writer to work on their project.
The paper is yet to receive all the instructions or required documents have not been uploaded. This order will remain available until all the requirements are provided.
You do not qualify in that area of the academic field, or your academic qualification does not meet the requirements of this particular order.
- Can a client request a revision of their paper for free?
Yes. Clients are entitled for a free revision if they are not satisfied with the end result of the order. Our policy states that clients should be provided with free revision in case their initial instructions were not fully observed. They are allowed to request for a revision any time within before approval or only 14 days after approval.
- What if the client requests for a revision that needs additional research that was not stated in the original instructions?
It the customer changes or add anything on their initial instructions while requesting for a revision, please let the Writer Support Team Know every right away. You can also write a message to the client letting them know that their revision has additional requirements that were not included in the of the primary instructions.
- Can I request for the money value of a project to be changed?
Yes. The money value of our orders is characterized by three aspects: Number of pages, deadline, the field of study, and academic level. But if you see that the available job needs a lot of time, research and the offered compensation is not enough to cover your efforts and time, you can propose your preferred charge by making a bid. This will be taken into consideration when you apply for the order.
Similarly, if you feel that a project is simple and you can tackle it easily without much effort, you can make a bid that will lower the value offered. By doing this, you increase your chances of being awarded that project.
- Am I allowed to resell or publish the work I write through timelinewriters.com?
No. This is not allowed and by doing so you violate our Terms and conditions.
- What do I need to become a Platinum Writer?
Here are the criteria to fulfill for you to qualify to be a Premium writer:
- Earn at least 12 points out of 15 in the grammar test.
- No negative feedback provided in regards to your work.
- Complete at least 2o projects without a major mistake.
- Provision of plagiarism-free work submitted.
- Available on phone and on chats at all times especially when you have an order that you are working on.
- Ability to work on at least 100 excellent pages per month
- Delivery of projects on time.
- At least active in two months consecutively providing quality papers.
- No clients complain about the formatting or grammar.
If you do not meet the above requirements you still have chances to become a PRO writer. you only need to convince us with satisfactory writing skills and work statistics to become to upgrade to a PRO Writer. If you keep submitting high-quality papers 0once you have been upgraded to PRO Writer, this might lead to further promotion.
To apply for PRO Writer status please log into your personal account and click on the “Get a promotion” button.
If your PRO Writer application has been declined you are eligible to apply again in two months.
- What are the benefits of a platinum writer?
As a Premium Writer, you will receive a 5% bonus on every quality delivered project.
As Platinum Writers, you will get a 15% bonus for every order successfully completed. Moreover, you will automatically be assigned to orders upon request. However, in the exemption of orders that require clarification you the order will not be assigned to you.
- What are the formatting styles that I should use?
APA, MLA, Chicago, and Harvard are standards according to which academic papers should be formatted. Fortunately, we provide our writers with links to a detailed guide on formatting styles.
- What do timelinewriters.com mean by the term “Rating”?
It is an indicator of how successful the writer is. All writers begin at the rating of 3 where they can build it the maximum rate of 5 by delivering high-quality work.
- What affects my rating?
- Delivering non-plagiarized paper without grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Following the customer’s instructions to the latter.
- The number of urgent projects completed. These are jobs that have a very short timeline at our writer support team request.
- After a job has been evaluated and approved by the client.
- Missed phone calls and chats especially when you have a pending order.
- The average amount of grammatical errors made
- Plagiarism rate
- Missed deadline
- Bailing out on a job without a valid reason.
- Are there applicable fines?
Yes, below are instances where a writer could be fined
- Late submission
- Not answering the call and chats
- Withdrawal from the case without a valid reason
- Delivery of a poor-quality work
- Instructions not followed
- Errors in the formatting of the paper
- Is illegal to writing such papers?
Academic writing services are ethical and definitely working for us is not illegal. It not about selling the papers to students but helping someone save time by conducting intense research for their scientific work.
Paper provided by timelinewriters.com is only meant to be used as an example of creating high-quality writing. With this, the company retains the copyright and other rights to use the completed product.
- What guarantee do I have that timelinewriters.com is not a scam?
if you have any doubts about us, contact our writer support team through firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat, or by calling. We are available 24/7 so don’t hesitate to contact us at any time of the day or night to make sure that we are who we say we are. Please also go through our Terms and Condition page to make sure that we are not going to rip you off.
You can also check out the testimonials page to see what other writers have to say about working with us.
- What is the referral program?
With the referral program, you can earn additional income. If you prefer competent writers to us, you will be receiving 3% of all the money your referrals make at timelinewriters.com.
- When do I receive my payment?
Usually, our payments are processed between the 1st and 5th and between 15th and 19th of every month with the minimum payment being $50. Note the payment is only processed if your account balance is more than $50.
- The money was released on 16th but I haven’t received it yet. What could be the problem?
The payment may take a few days to transfer to your account. This transfer process time depends on the method of payment opted for.
- What if the payment period has started but the payment has not been released? Will I receive the payment for this month?
Yes, you will if you have more than $50 in your account. However, the payment may be released even on the last day of the payment period as well.
- My account balance has more than $50 but it’s yet to be released? What do I do?
Ensure that that you have selected the payment option of your choice. Provide accurate information as required by the payment option you wish to receive your salary through.
- How do I receive my money?
Please check out our payment page and choose your methods of payment from the provided options. Ensure that you provide us with your preferred option of payment 4 days prior to the payment period.
- I have completed the order but the money does not reflect on my account.
The client has to approve the delivered work before the money can be transferred to your account. In cases where the customer does not get back to us within 14 days, the project will be automatically approved.